Thursday, August 23, 2012

Renaissance and i m

Its been more than a month,i m working with Renaissance event management private limited.its absolutely amazing. there were lot to learn ,when we make a transition from student life to wok life,there is a lot of change and something to sacrifice too.but when i made a turn to this work culture,tons and tons of things were waiting for me and i m put with every phase ,where it shaped me well..i started learning and adapting to the circumstances and situations..though i know defenitely, i will switch to my own company soon,the process i have adopted ,is going in a full phase..day by day,i m investing a lot of energy in learning things..hope it pays well after in the near future itself!!the meetings that i have went ,have given me a lot of confidence and i m also feeling that working under some other concern will give us a lot of exposure and practical knowledge!!hope this journey do well):it always gives me immense feeling whenever i m handing visiting cards to other executives):):when I started scheduling the times,doing everything by myself,it given me lot of courage ..it made myself to realize the callibre at times and also to know where i lack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment